Sound more like
a native British English
Does this sound like you?
● You already know most English grammar and vocabulary, but you don’t quite know how to improve your pronunciation or where to even start with it. Even advanced non-native speakers have problems with pronunciation which affect communication and fluency.
● You need clear English communication at work while in meetings, giving presentations or speeches, on the telephone or on video calls.
● You’ve never been taught English pronunciation or how it is influenced by your native language.
● You are worried that people will laugh at you because of your incorrect pronunciation.
● You find it difficult to understand native speakers when they talk. They speak so quickly!
If this sounds like you, sign up now so that I can start teaching you everything there is to know about sounding like a native British English speaker!
What’s inside the programme?
134+ interactive video lessons (20 hours) available 24/7 on British Pronunciation.
Video lessons include phonetics, intonation, connected speech, word stress and sentence stress.
Voice Recognition Software
State-of-the-art speech recognition software, using artificial intelligence
to give you instant feedback on your pronunciation with 97% accuracy to the speech sound.
1000+ Questions to Practise your Pronunciation
Practise your pronunciation 24/7 using this state-of-the-art speech recognition software with the following:
● fun ‘listen and repeat’ exercises
● tongue twisters
● crossword puzzles
Monthly Q&A Session
Every month I will go live and answer your pronunciation questions and solve any problems. This is recorded for those who cannot make it.
I will also include some new content in this session.
Do you want to see what's inside the Peak Pronunciation Programme? Take a tour...
Why the Peak Pronunciation Programme?
Did you know that..
Many (linguistic) studies have shown that adults are quite capable of achieving at least near native pronunciation given the proper instruction.
(Gilakjani, 2012, p. 123-24)
What’s stopping you? Sign up today
How do I know if The Peak Pronunciation Programme is for me?
Who is this not for?
Most frequent questions and answers
What does the Peak Pronunciation Programme include?
The Peak Pronunciation Programme includes lessons and practice on the following topics:
The Glottal Stop
‘-ed’ Past Tense Endings
How long do I have access to the course?
This course is available 24/7 for the length of your subscription.
How does billing for the Peak Pronunciation Programme work?
It is a monthly or three-month subscription to the course.
Is there a free trial or money-back guarantee?
There is no free trial available due to the expense of the speech recognition software license. We offer a seven-day money-back guarantee if you are not happy.
All you need to do is send an email to email@example.com explaining why (within seven days of payment), and we will refund you the full purchase amount.
I don't have a credit card, are there other ways to pay?
Yes! You can pay by credit card, Stripe, Apple Pay or your PayPal account.
Is the Peak Pronunciation Programme for all levels of English?
No, we only recommend learners from B1 intermediate level up to C2 advanced level for this course, so you have the best possible learning experience.