The Peak Pronunciation Programme – Monthly Subscription
LAUNCHING on the 10th SEPTEMBER @ 3 pm(GMT+1)
In the Peak Pronunciation Programme (P.P.P.), you will learn how to perfectly pronounce over 1000 words and all 46 speech sounds in British English. By using an integrative approach of reading, listening, spelling and sounding out the target sounds and words, your spoken English will be transformed. You will reach your peak in English pronunciation, listening and confidence.
The full course has over 1000 listening and pronunciation quizzes with 20 hours of accessible video content. Once you have finished the course, there is a pronunciation assessment using speech recognition software.
This course is a B1+ to C2 Level Course. It is recommended for students who have a good level of English.
The P.P.P. is divided into eight topics/units:
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: Speech Sounds – Vowels and Consonants
- Unit 3: Word Stress
- Unit 4: Sentence Stress
- Unit 5: Connected Speech
- Unit 6: Intonation
- Unit 7: General Pronunciation Tips
- Unit 8: Review and Assessment
There is a personalised phonics programme for the following native speakers:
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Portuguese (Latin American)
- Portuguese (European)
- Spanish (European)
- Spanish (Latin America)
If your native language is not on the list above, I can give you guidance on topics and you will still find this course very useful.
This course’s cost is £49 per month (paid in advance) for full access to the P.P.P.
By the end of this course students:
- Can understand the key aspects of modern RP British pronunciation.
- Can articulate in a clearer and more intelligible manner in English.
- Can hear and understand both native and non-native speakers better in rapid English speech.
- Have a more confident attitude speaking English.